Write For Us – Music – Art – Fashion – Technology – Lifestyle
GBC is an ever expanding community of writers and bloggers with related interests in Arts, Music and Modern Culture. We are always on the look out for new writers to add to our team. Whether you are experienced or not, if you have an active interest in a topic that you feel fits with the GBC style, we would love to hear from you.
Why Write for GBC?
- Your work will be published on a new, dynamic, and industry-related online magazine
- You will get noticed by other media professionals, some of our writers have gone on to write for national and regional publications including Mixmag
- You will be able to express your ideas to a community of people with similar interests
- You will be able to expose your work to the wide audience
- You will promote yourself and your works among the rapidly-growing community of GBC readers
- Get free entry to many music events and gigs
- Experience that will help you get into the industry and looks great on your CV
Are There any Requirements for Writers?
All that we ask is that your content is original and you are willing to learn. In return we will train you in how to publish articles online and help you became familiar with the WordPress system. Alternatively you can submit articles as a word document and we will take care of the publishing for you.
Any articles you do submit will be shared on multiple social networks including Stumbleupon, Facebook and Twitter to make sure it reaches the maximum possible audience, which means more exposure for your work.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are interested in writing for grievousbodilycharm or would like more information, please get in touch. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Click here to Contact Us
For writers interested specifically in contributing to music related topics please contact our Music and Events Editor Mickey BA on email@example.com